Member of the Associationmay become any company relating to or operating in the following areas:
- cargoandpassenger transportation;
- shipbuildingand repair;
- freight forwarders;
Any entity which shares the purpose of the Association and is willing to actively participate in development of the inland waterway industry may also become a member of the Association.
Members of the Association are entitled to:
- participate in the General Meeting of the Association. Full members shall exercise the voting right whereas associated members shall have an advisory vote at the General Meeting;
- head and take part in operational activity of governing and executive bodies of the Association;
- participate in meetings of the Association Council and other bodies of the Association in an advisory capacity at the invitation of the Association Council;
- submit proposals and discuss any issues relating to the activity of the Association at the General Meeting, including election and revocation of certain members in governing bodies of the Association;
- receive reports summarizing activity of the Association and its bodies and obtain information regarding plans and programs as well as the use of funds of the Association;
- addressgoverning bodies of the Association on any matters related to its activity;
- employ services of the Association;
- rely on any assistance from the Association and each of its members.